Jeep a well-known American car brand has recently announced its very own segment of Electric SUVs. This car brand is all set to astonish the world with its fully electric 4xe, which is assumed to be the leading electrified SUV brand around the globe.
They are moving towards a zero-emission future with their upcoming electric cars as part of their push to help save our planet from climate change by doing what they can to protect it from harmful effects.
According to the company’s CEO, the EV will only be offered as the Grand Wagoneer model, which is a more upscale version of Jeep’s venerable SUV, a move that would make sense if the EV is to sell at a premium price.
Brief about the 2025 Jeep Wagoneer S
A decision has been made by Jeep to create a separate family for the Wagoneer model as a means of trying to make it a more luxurious SUV in its own right as a member of the Jeep family. With the introduction of a brand-new SUV, the family will grow even larger as a new member joins it.
Known by the code name 2025 Jeep Wagoneer S, the vehicle will have a fully electric powertrain. As a result, it will contribute to expanding the brand’s presence in the premium SUV segment. As a luxury segment with the smoothest, sleekest, and most aerodynamic design, the vehicle also boasts 4WD capability as a standard feature.
This SUV will also come with Jeep’s brand-specific technology package that is designed for all-terrain driving. This car will also be powered by Jeep’s impressive performance credentials, as well as a number of other features which elevate its all-terrain capabilities.
Something new to be expected in Jeep Wagoneer S 2024
Jeep will be introducing a brand new electric model in 2024, dubbed the Wagoneer EV. Although it will draw inspiration from the brand’s existing gasoline-powered models, the 2024 model will include aspects related to electric vehicles, such as a light-up grille.
The Wagoneer EV has a futuristic look thanks to this combination of modern and traditional styling elements, along with the ability to be recognizable as a Jeep even in its futuristic form.
We expect Jeep’s new SUV to reach its market in 2024, according to the company, but it’s still too early to tell for sure when the SUV will be officially launched.
Also Read: Jeep Avenger EV 2025
Designs of the Jeep Wagoneer S 2024
Interior Designs of 2025 Jeep Wagoneer S
Although Jeep claims that the Wagoneer S’s interior would feature elevated designs, it is unclear what exactly that entails for the Wagoneer S. That would imply that this electric SUV will be a more upscale model than its other two future electric cars, just to be clear.
- It is the chrome accent that helps to make the car look sleeker, helping to highlight the incline of the pillars that helps to make the car appear sportier.
- Despite its size and the fact that it is a Jeep Wagoneer, this helps to make the new Jeep Wagoneer 2024 look streamlined and sleek.
- There is a small difference in size between the Wagoneer S and today’s average Jeep car, but their interiors are a bit similar as well because the second SUV is more compact and smaller.
- As both models have the same legroom, the designers were able to maximize the interior of the EV by positioning the battery and floor flat, thus making it a good package for a vehicle in the D-segment.
Exterior Designs of 2025 Jeep Wagoneer S
In the Wagoneer S, the hovering wing at the rear is one of the most interesting exterior features that span the entire rear of the Jeep, just above the lift gate, and makes it a very unique vehicle.
- As a top down view, it does give the impression that the rear wing is hovering over the vehicle, and as a result, this is a very unique way of representing the rear wing styled above the back window.
- A big advantage of the Jeep Compass is that it retains classic design elements including a seven-bar grille and a relatively boxy appearance, while also showing off some interesting design elements that have not been seen on any Jeep in the past.
- The wheel arches on the Wagoneer S are quite boxy, and they are surrounded by large alloy wheels that are set within them. The fact that the cabin has an increase in natural light coupled with the sleeker edges shows that this is a step forward for Jeep in terms of their future products.
- There is no doubt that electric cars have the ability to reshape the way design language is used in the automotive industry. While the Wagoneer S is not a revolutionary vehicle in that sense, Jeep is at least trying to reinvent its own design language in that regard.
Electric Platform & Performance
It is a safe bet to say that Jeep will revamp the Ram-based frame and trucky underpinnings of the new Jeep Wagoneer S to make way for a bunch of batteries and a completely different powertrain. As a result, it will probably leverage the STLA Frame EV architecture that underpins the Ram 1500 EV pickup truck in the near future.
- It is possible that Jeep could largely keep the top hat of the Wagoneer basically intact, mounting it to the electrified frame simply by mounting it to the top hat, or the company could make more substantial changes – perhaps in a sportier direction.
- The size of the battery, the power of the motor, and such aspects of the Grand Wagoneer are still vague, but there should be plenty of room for batteries in such a big vehicle.
- With the new Wagoneer S, Jeep is targeting 600 hp from its electric powertrain. With this, the SUV will, in theory, be able to accelerate from 0-60 mph in just 3.5 seconds, showing how impressive EV acceleration can be even though it is quite a large SUV.
Price and release date of 2025 Jeep Wagoneer S
Next year, the all-new Jeep Wagoneer S will also be displayed to the public for the first time, and the production of this vehicle is expected to begin in North America sometime in 2024. A reservation can be made for this Wagoneer model with an all-electric drive in early 2023 by someone in the U.S.
Compared to the gasoline powered model, it might sell for around $120,000, which is a premium over the gasoline powered model.
Related News of 2025 Jeep Wagoneer S
- Recently on Jeep’s 4xe day, Jeep, one of the most recognized car manufacturers in the world, announced its plan to build a fully electric SUV on its social media channels. This was a big hit among car enthusiasts.
- With the launch of the Jeep Wrangler 4xe hybrid car, Jeep has gained a lot of experience. This has fostered the success of their upcoming cars, and for the same reason, it has become very popular among North American motorists since its introduction.
- Among the few electric SUVs slated to be introduced to the North American market during the year 2024 is the Jeep Recon, one of two models that are set to be launched alongside the Wagoneer EV.
- With a maximum range of almost 400 miles on a single charge, the Wagoneer EV, unlike the previous two Jeep EV models, will be a pure battery-powered vehicle with an estimated range of 400 miles on a single-charge, unlike the plug-in hybrid models.
- Among the four electric SUVs Jeep plans for 2025, one is the new electrified version of the Wagoneer, the new 2025 Jeep Wagoneer S, and aside from its excellent expected performance, it has adopted Jeep’s signature seven-slot grille design. Let us know more about the car, in this blog.